The Caravan Project is ASAS latest venture in the provision of great affordable holidays specifically for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Issues. ASAS owns the static caravan, this means a 40% discount off the average letting out price from our competitors. Our static caravan is based in Nairn, Inverness and is named “Zanre Haven” (pitch 17A). It is named after our main donor, allowing us to provide a safe place for relaxation, entertainment & fun.
17A ZANRE HAVEN
Zanre Haven is located at the Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park which is a very short walk from Nairn and if wanting to explore further, Inverness welcomes you. Our Caravan can accommodate up to 8 adults and provides a safe place for relaxation, entertainment & fun with many facilities, making it a unique place to stay.
• Accommodates up to 8 adults: 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, 1 double sofa bed in the living room.
• Fully equipped kitchen and spacious living room, bathroom with shower & toilet, 1 extra toilet, mobility rails & shower chair.
• Easy accessibility with modern ramp and deck, equiped with Parasole, outside table and 2 chairs.
• TV, Blu-Ray/DVD player, and collection of films.
• Arts & crafts box, colouring books, games and puzzles.
• On-site entertainment: Restaurant, Cafe, Disco, Swimming Pool.
NAIRN LOCHLOY HOLIDAY PARK
This holiday park offers a lot of activities for day and evening and has facilities for every taste. There is a vast amount of activities available in the local area around the holiday park from castles and historic landscapes to idyllic towns and cities.
|May||CLOSED from 24 to 31||253|
From Friday to Monday OR Monday to Friday
|7 NIGHT HOLIDAYS||£|
|May||CLOSED from 24 to 31||445|
SECTIONS IN RED ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING