We do not get Local Government funding. However we do offer solutions for Corporate Sponsorship opportunities.
Please get in touch for more information. All our funds come from our ongoing fundraising efforts through Donation Tins, Yearly Fundraising Events, Bingo Nights, generous donations from the public, second hand sales through the Charity Shop, Bag Packing in major stores, and so on.
HERE’S OUR LATEST FUNDRAISING PROJECT:
Would you like to be part of something exciting & fun? Do you want to be heard and shape an organisation? With us, you can! We will guide & support you, further your skills and teach you new ones. We are always looking for folks that can take ASAS forward. Anyone, with and without a disability, can join the charity as a valued & respected member. Contact us or apply with our application form.
We are seeking a passionate and results driven fundraiser to help us generate income to deliver our new strategies. If you are an enthusiastic professional with experience of sourcing and managing substantial partnerships and funds, there couldn’t be a better time to join ASAS. We are going through a period of growth and have some very exciting plans. Our fundraiser will play a big part in ensuring the success of our new strategies and to help us reach our goals. This position is for a 6-month period based on performance, if goals reached, contract can be extended.
– To work with the Trustees to develop and implement the Fundraising Strategy in order to significantly grow ASAS income through a range of work streams such as fundraising, partnerships, sponsorship and cause related marketing.
– Achieve an agreed income target and work with the Trustees to seek out new opportunities developing new initiatives and to exceed those targets where possible.
– Organise a range of specific opportunities to increase acquisition of contacts and increase brand profile.
– Act as a key ambassador for ASAS. Develop relationships within the business community, establishing links and raising awareness of ASAS vision and mission.
– You will be able to work, either from your own home or from our Aberdeen office, 16 hours a month at a rate of £10 per hour, including 1-hour attendance to our monthly meeting. You will be hired on contract as a self-employed worker. ASAS will provide you with appropriate IT equipment.
We are looking for a passionate fundraiser with recent experience who can evidence their ability to achieve income targets through successful acquiring and managing partnerships with businesses. You will be used to reporting on financial performance and evaluating the success of projects and campaigns. You will need to provide our supporters with gold standard care and have excellent communication skills. You should have strong IT (including database) skills and a good eye for detail. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to handle a busy and varied workload.
Closing Date Ongoing
Closing Date Coming soon.